Sunday, January 11, 2015

Quality Time

We have been so blessed to have Grandma and Grandpa here in Arizona this winter! They have been helping us out more than we ever could have imagined. 

They helped us recover Logan from his surgery, jumped in to help me when I was 9 months pregnant and Chuck hurt his knee/had to have surgery, and of course, they have been a HUGE help after Colby was born! I don't know what I would have done these last few months without them ❤️

Most of all, they have been able to spend a lot of quality time with the boys. The boys and I all wish they could live here all year around! But for now, we are enjoying every minute with them.

Chuck and the boys went hiking with Grandma, Grandpa, Kyler, and Brayden and really enjoyed some of our gorgeous AZ "winter" weather.

No comments: