Monday, January 26, 2015

Colby is 1 month old!

I feel like I was just heading to the hospital to have our 3rd child yesterday! Today Colby is 1 month old. He weighs 10 lbs even and is 22 inches long. He is growing so fast, can already lift his head up, loves his Mom, and prefers to be held. 

He tends to get congested and gag when he is lying flat so we have been having to sleep upright with him in the recliner. At least we are getting lots of snuggles even with the major lack of sleep. Colby seems to be a pretty good-natured little guy and will sleep through just about any noise and reckus that his big brothers make. Thank goodness for that! 

I'm trying to enjoy each moment of this because I know all to well how fast these times fly by! 


No comments: