Saturday, May 12, 2012

One month away...


In 4 short weeks, our sweet little boy will be turning ONE year old!! I am beside myself that he is 11 months old today - I cannot keep up, time is flying by so fast... 

Landon has been hitting so many milestones in the last few weeks that I feel like he is growing up WAY WAY too fast!

He is currently:

~ wearing 18 month clothes
~ eating everything in sight and wants to eat what the rest of the family is eating - no more baby food!
~ cruising all over the place and days from walking alone
~ the fastest crawler I have ever seen
~ just cut 4 more teeth so he has 8 teeth total now
~ a total Momma's boy and has to be wherever Mommy is
~ LOVES to FaceTime with Daddy on our phones
~ wants to play with whatever Big Bro Logan is playing with
~ says DaDa, MaMa, and BaBa
~ sleeps 12+ hours a night and takes a 2-3 hr nap every day (I'm spoiled I know!)
~ loves to drink water from a sippy cup
~ would rather be outside than anywhere else
~ started swimming lessons with Mom and loves to be in the water
~ has the strongest lungs EVER and is NOT afraid to use them when he doesn't get what he wants, when he wants ;)
~ crawls up our large flight of stairs with no hesitation
~ the happiest, sweetest, stubborn, cuddly, adorable little boy ever!



















1 comment:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

AWWWWWW I lOoVe that boy more than words!! Kayli and Brooklyn were just asking when you were going to be bringing him back over so they could squeeze his perfect chub cheeks :) !!

You're a great momma Hayley and I love to see how much you enjoy your boys.