Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Logan!!

I had to sneak some pictures of Landon on this post because he is getting so big so fast and I feel like I'm not keeping up. Our sweet little boy is now 15 weeks old and is already rolling over BOTH ways!


Getting some love from cousin Brayden

Now on to Logan's birthday... which became a week long celebration!!

Great-Grandma Dorothy, Chuck's cousin DJ, DJ's wife Nikki, and their two children, Ella and Grady were down here in AZ visiting for a few days. We decided it would be fun to throw Logan a birthday party a week early so our family could attend. SO... off to Amazing Jakes we went.... by the end we had about 30 people help us celebrate Logan's 3rd birthday!



I decided to take on the task of making Logan's beloved Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake from scratch... I even made the fondant from scratch. I don't know what I was thinking (...now that I am a stay-at-home Mom, I can do everything.... ha ha yeah right!) Well at least the birthday boy loved it and that's ALL that matters!



Getting ready to blow out the candles






Logan is SO loved :-)



These pictures make me smile and tear up all at the same time! I feel so bittersweet about my baby boy growing up but I couldn't be more proud of the little boy he is becoming!






These three boys have so much fun together! 





BEST friends!!


LOTS of kisses for the birthday boy ;-)


The next day the Merwins came over to our house to hang out and open presents... Logan was too busy playing games the night of his party that he didn't even want to stop to open his presents!!




The girls loving up on Landon and he totally eats it up!




Kayli and Brooklyn made the most amazing card for Logie. Kayli traced and colored Mickey Mouse (Logan's absolute favorite!) and they signed it with such a sweet message. They really thought of Logan when they made that card!





Logan's favorite present of all was a "Mickey Mouse" hat that his cousin Kayli handmade especially for him! I have to make him take it off before he goes to bed...






















Then tonight for Logan's birthday, he decided that he wanted to go out to Fuddruckers to eat and play games with Daddy for his birthday. We have had so much fun celebrating Logan for the past week! We are getting quite a chuckle out of him because every day now, he wakes up and asks to check the mail to see if there are "presents for me because I 3!" 



Happy 3rd Birthday to our precious, sweet, kind, thoughtful, smart little boy who made us parents! God blessed us beyond our wildest dreams when He brought you into our lives!! We love you so very much Logie!

No comments: