
Logan could not hold up two fingers on the same hand, so his very inventive Daddy taught him to hold up one finger on each hand to say he is 2!!
I tried to be creative this year. Logan is very into Sesame Street right now - especially Elmo and Cookie Monster. So I thought cupcakes would be way easier than making a large Elmo cake - wrong! But they turned out pretty good (thank you April & Josh!) and Logan didn't really care!
Logan is so lucky to have a cousin who is only 6 months younger than he is! These two play together so well and I can see them being the best of buds for a really long time! Love you Brayden ;-)
Thank you Auntie Kristin for taking these wonderful pictures and capturing our little Logie-Bear's 2nd Birthday! We love you guys so much!!
Happy 2nd Birthday Logan!!
(All photos were taken courtesy of Kristin Merwin Photography)







1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGIE BEAR!!!!!!!
I'd been trying to get on your blog the last couple weeks and it was denying access or something- I thought I'd been blocked or something, ha! Glad to see I'm still "in" the fam :)
Thanks for including us on the ADORABLE birthday party for the cutest little elmo lover ever! So much fun.
We love you guys all so much!
Post a Comment