With a toddler around the house, there is NEVER a dull moment!
Especially when that toddler is an (almost!) 2 year old!!

SILLY boy - he loves putting that bucket on his head
Today Logan decided he wanted to eat guacamole with Mommy...
This happens to be my favorite food and I was pretty sure that he would take one bite and spit it out...
NOPE!! He absolutely loved it!!
(Maybe he is a little like his Mom)
Chuck and I could just sit around all day and watch Logan!
He is into EVERYTHING, learns a new word almost every day now, loves to play with keys and cars, and has a new found love for reading (YEAH!)
Classic - eatin' black olives off your fingers
He is trying to wink and smile at the same time ;-)
I'm not really sure what he was doing in this picture but with Logan, you really never know!
Like any toddler, he LOVES to run around stark naked...
We have been letting him play on a mattress on the floor to get him used to laying on a bed vs in the crib. We are hoping to move him into a Big Boy bed sometime this fall!
Wrestling with his best buddy/cousin Brayden
Logan's favorite pastime - hangin' out on the couch with his iPhone
Logan was helping me make cookies several weeks ago. I was pleasantly surprised about how patient he was with me. He waited for me to tell him what to do next and was very attentive. I was shocked that he sat still long enough but at the same time, it made me realize that I don't give him enough credit. If he really wants to do something, he will find a way how. This day he REALLY wanted to make cookies with Mommy!
Measuring out the brown sugar
Dumping it in the mixer like a big boy =)
All grins after licking peanut butter off of the spoon!!
Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, you will grow as you learn to know God better and better.
~ Colossians 1:10, NLT













1 comment:
SOOOOOOO cute! i loved reading of the comings/goings of Logie. You'll treasure reading this blog -printed- in the years to come. You're right-Logan is at such a FUN age!
I loved the last scripture you included at the end- it fits the way you live PERFECTLY!! You have the fruits of the spirit and you have Christ shining from your family. It's awesome and a blessing to be a part of.
We love you!
Post a Comment