Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Logan!!






Happy First Birthday Logie Bear!! We are so proud of the little man you have become and are very excited for the years to come. You are such a blessing and we love you SO much!

Auntie and Baby Brayden

Grandma Lori smooching on the birthday boy


Auntie Kristin, Brayden, and Logan


Daddy and Logie hanging out watching football


We love our Auntie Kristin!!


Birthday Boy :-)

Logan's Dinosaur cake that my mom and I made





Getting ready to blow out the candles for the first time

"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Logan,
Happy Birthday to you!!"
YUMMY CAKE!!!

A great first birthday party with cousins


So many presents....



Kayli and Brooklyn "helped" Logan open all his presents


Fun truck from the Merwins

Sporting his cute birthday shirt made with love from Auntie Kristin
Giving his new puppy a big hug.... so cute!

Walking all over the place




FUN DAY!! We love you buddy~
P.S. Thank you Kristin for the blogging tutorial and taking all of these fantastic pictures and capturing great memories for us! Love you!

1 comment:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

5:30 AM and I had to get straight over here and see if Logan's birthday post was up = ) Gotta love my little alarm clock named Brayden.
I cannot believe 365 days have flown by already. One year ago I was blessed to watch Logan come into this world, take his first breath, and see two parents fall completely in love. It was unforgettable.
You and Chuck and just incredible, selfLESS parents. You sacrifice over and over to give Logan what's IMPORTANT in life. You are raising him in a stable, happy home and I'm so proud of you guys in the choices that you make. I know there's been difficulties and challenges but you guys always pull together and put your family first.
Our beautiful little Logie bear is ONE...(((sigh)))
Ohhh I love that guy