Monday, March 30, 2009

Logan is 6 months old!


As unbelieveable as it seems to Chuck and I, Logan is already 6 months old. Our little guy is no longer so little and he is moving like crazy. He likes to just sit on the floor and play with his toys where just a few months ago he wanted to be carried everywhere. Chuck and I don't know what to do now that we don't have to lug Logan around all the time. We are pretty sure that Logan is going to be crawling any time now because he doesn't like to stay in one spot for too long. He already scoots himself backwards on his belly if he wants to get somewhere.




Gotta love those naked pictures!


Getting SO big


We also took Logan swimming for the first time last Friday evening. We brought pizza over to the Merwin's and spent a wonderful evening with John, Kristin, Kayli, Brooklyn, and Kyler. Chuck took Logan in the pool (it was heated - 95 degrees) and it took him a few minutes to get used to it and then he loved it!



Getting used to the pool



Logan got a swimming lesson from Brooklyn






Daddy and Logan


Enjoying fresh oranges from our backyard. Mmmmm.... good stuff!



(I took Logan to get professional pictures taken for 6 months/Easter so I will post those when I get them sometime next week)

No comments: