
Logan was 5 months old on 2/28... I cannot believe how the time flies. He is laughing and smiling ALL the time and just yesterday, he figured out that he can squeal.... really loud! He is amazed with the world around him and LOVES being outside!

Mommy... I'm not so sure if I like this stuff...

Ok... I guess it is fun!
Enjoying our beautiful weather before it gets hot...

2 comments:
LOVE your new posts!! Enjoying this weather much? OH MY GOSH- we have been outside 24/7. Kayli even took a nap out there today. Soak it up, sister. We'll be crying in our sweat in a few months :)
And bring Logan back- we miss him!! And of course, you and Chuck...but mostly Logan. J/K
Love You!!
Okay I'm having Logan withdrawals. New post, please!! LOL. Just teasing, I know you're busy :)
I had to THANK YOU again for your amazing Auntie services last weekend. It's so awesome to be able to leave the kiddos, have a great time, and not have a worry about whether they're doing okay. You guys are a BLESSING to us for so many reasons!!
Love you so much and I hope to see you guys soon=maybe Sat? I need to give Logi Bear some smoochies before he forgets me.
Post a Comment