Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas 2008


Merry Christmas!!

We had a wonderful Christmas with our family! We attended the CandleLight Service at our church - it was amazing! Logan was enthralled with the music and the lights. He was smiling and cooing for almost the whole service :) Then we had a delicious dinner that Kristin made. Christmas has a whole new meaning for us this year - we realize more and more each day how blessed we are and what an amazing family we have!!


Logan loved to just stare at all the Christmas lights!



Look Mom, I have a candy cane!


I loved this little Santa suit...


Yeah! Presents! :)

Trying to sit up at 12 weeks old

1 comment:

Tayva said...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas! Logan is so cute, especially in that little Santa suit. I'm glad the transition back to work went so smoothly! Hope you guys have a Happy New Year too!