Monday, December 29, 2008

3 months old


Logan is already 3 months old - I cannot believe how fast it has gone by!
He is amazing us more and more every day! He is laughing out loud, cooing and babbling alot (he is a talker!), blowing bubbles, smiling, and trying to sit up. I love just watching him because he is so enthralled with the world around him and I love seeing it again through his eyes!

I now understand what my mom means when she always used to say, "You can never love someone as much as you love your own child". I feel like I love him more every day! Chuck and I feel SO blessed and can't imagine what we did with ourselves before Logan came along :)


Daddy teaching Logan his letters and numbers - already! :)

I LOVE that smile.... and those dimples.... and the chubby cheeks....

1 comment:

Tayva said...

He is a little stud! Getting bigger and cuter everyday! Hope the new year is off to a great start for you guys!