I cannot express the overwhelming emotions I am feeling this Easter. As we sat in the pew at church listening to Pastor Jason speak about Jesus, I am overcome with sadness. The look on Mary's face as she watches her son being tortured, beaten and hung on the cross absolutely rips me apart. I cannot help but think of our 3 beautiful little boys and how her heart must have just ached to witness that. Thank you Jesus for taking the sin of the world and nailing it to the cross so that my family and I may enjoy an abundant and ever-lasting life in heaven!
Easter has a completely different meaning to me now that I am a Mom. I'm feeling extra thankful for our 3 happy healthy loving little boys and a husband who puts his family and his faith first. Our boys have such a great example in their Daddy and I pray they grow up to be kind, generous, hard-working, loving, devoted men just like him!
No comments:
Post a Comment