Thursday, February 14, 2013

Lots of Love!

Happy Valentine's Day from the Madler Family!

We started off our morning with blueberry pancakes (shaped like hearts of course!) topped with more blueberries, strawberries, whipped cream, and red sprinkles :)  The boys were in 7th heaven!



Since Daddy had to work all day, Landon and I decided to join Logan at Preschool for his classroom Valentine's Day "Friendship" Party!

It was a blast watching Logan play with all his friends from school. Landon feels so comfortable at Logan's school and all the kids include him in too, even though he is still a baby ;) 

Today made me thankful that even though this unexpected time off from work is not for the best of reasons, I will take FULL advantage of it to spend as much uninterrupted time with our boys as I can!


A little love for each other at the Preschool "Friendship" Party!

No comments: