I get SO excited for the Christmas season every year! But this year seems extra special for many reasons... We have been blessed beyond our wildest dreams this year. Landon joined our family, Chuck enjoys his job and they are busier than ever, I was able to stay home and be a full-time Mommy, and Logan is growing into the most lovable, polite, fun big brother! And I love that Logan is understanding more and more every day so I am able to explain Christmas to him. He is full of wonder and excitement and I cannot get enough of his wonderful imagination.
Visiting Santa Claus this year was a very big deal for Logan (He even made me take him to get a haircut before he would go see Santa!). He was a little shy at first but then just enjoyed Santa's company... He didn't even ask for anything ;) Christmas is so much more magical to me know that I can enjoy it through the eyes of my children!

No comments:
Post a Comment