Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Growing up in Montana, Chuck and I never, and I mean never, celebrated a Halloween without snow on the ground. So enjoying Halloween in Arizona has a whole new meaning for the both of us.
All three of us were outside in the backyard this morning and it was a "chilly" 62 degrees. As you can see in these pictures, Logan has his old stocking hat on that is WAY too small, but I had nothing else to cover his head because he will not keep his hood on! Logan is definitely an Arizona baby.....






Grandma Lori bought Logan some skeleton pajamas so he wore those most of the day. But she also had made a tiger costume when we were little, so I thought it would be cute if Logan dressed up as a tiger this year. Logan made an adorable little tiger!






Mommy and her smiley little boy


Daddy and Logan at Applebees


He was eating a sucker for the first time!




Before the whiskers and nose were painted on




I'm SO in love with this little boy


Logan was "talking" with Grandma Lori, Auntie Carly, and Uncle Cody on the computer


Adorable skeleton


"Mommy, I DON'T want to be a tiger anymore"


All tuckered out....
It's hard being one year old~


Happy Halloween from the Madlers

No comments: