Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

My mom, sister Carly, brother Cody, and my brother's girlfriend Athena have been here for a week visiting from Montana. We did tons of shopping, ate wonderful Arizona cuisine, played laser tag, cheered on the Phoenix Suns, and of course, spent time with Logan.

Mom and Carly shopping at Tempe Marketplace

Everyone racing cars at Dave & Busters

Carly and Athena were having TONS of fun at Dave & Busters
Auntie Carly and Logan
Uncle Cody telling Logan a story

Grandma absolutely LOVED spending time with her first grandchild

Kristin, John and the kids came over for Thanksgiving dinner. We had a wonderful time stuffing ourselves silly and just enjoying our family!! We are so blessed and thankful for such an amazing family!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

1 comment:

OUR WILD ZOO! said...

LOVED LOVED LOVED Thanksgiving this year! It was delicious and so fun-THANK YOU again. I felt so spoiled staying in my pajamas all day and hogging on food that I didn't prepare :) Love your new pics with your family!! I want to hold Logan, I'll have to be sneaking a peek soon-Love Ya Sis! XO